MAKE A STATEMENT
UP TO 40% OFF
DIY Starter Kit: Arduino Uno R3,Breadboard, Jumper Wires,USB Cable,9V Connector. (Made in China )Arduino
DIY Starter Kit: Arduino Uno R3,Breadboard, Jumper Wires,USB Cable,9V Connector. (Made in China )
The Uno R3 with Cable is a micro-controller board base on the ATmega328 (datasheet). It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs); 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz ceramic resonator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button.
Let’s discuss each component in detail.
- ATmega328 Microcontroller– It is a single chip Microcontroller of the ATmel family. The processor code inside it is of 8-bit. It combines Memory (SRAM, EEPROM, and Flash), Analog to Digital Converter, SPI serial ports, I/O lines, registers, timer, external and internal interrupts, and oscillator.
- ICSP pin – The In-Circuit Serial Programming pin allows the user to program using the firmware of the Arduino board.
- Power LED Indicator– The ON status of LED shows the power is activated. When the power is OFF, the LED will not light up.
- Digital I/O pins– The digital pins have the value HIGH or LOW. The pins numbered from D0 to D13 are digital pins.
- TX and RX LED’s– The successful flow of data is represented by the lighting of these LED’s.
- AREF- The Analog Reference (AREF) pin is used to feed a reference voltage to the Arduino UNO board from the external power supply.
- Reset button– It is used to add a Reset button to the connection.
- USB– It allows the board to connect to the computer. It is essential for the programming of the Arduino UNO board.
- Crystal Oscillator– The Crystal oscillator has a frequency of 16MHz, which makes the Arduino UNO a powerful board.
- Voltage Regulator– The voltage regulator converts the input voltage to 5V.
- GND– Ground pins. The ground pin acts as a pin with zero voltage.
- Vin– It is the input voltage.
- Analog Pins– The pins numbered from A0 to A5 are analog pins. The function of Analog pins is to read the analog sensor used in the connection. It can also act as GPIO (General Purpose Input Output) pins.
Why is Arduino recommended over other boards for beginners?
The USB port in the Arduino board is used to connect the board to the computer using the USB cable. The cable acts as a serial port and as the power supply to interface the board. Such dual functioning makes it unique to recommend and easy to use for beginners.
What is the main difference between Arduino UNO and Arduino Nano?
The Arduino Nano has a compact size and mini USB cable than the Arduino UNO.
What is the main difference between Arduino UNO and Arduino Mega?
The Arduino UNO is a standard board recommended to beginners, while Arduino Mega is used for complex projects due to its greater memory space.
The memory structure is shown in the below image:SKU: n/a
DOP-107BV ,Delta HMI ,Delta Electronics DOP-100 SeriesQuick Details
- Place of Origin:
- Brand Name:
- Model Number:
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT:
WE OFFER COMPLETE SUPPORT